How to change Zoho mail language and user name?
Zoho mail provides email services to its users for their email related works. It can easily be created and further can be made to use for various email works and purposes. Therefore, for more information the users can simply call on the zoho support phone number and can talk with the representatives.
If the users want to change the zoho mail language then it can be easily done by just following these steps.
Zoho mail change language!
- First of all the users need to go to the start option on their systems.
- Then the users need to select on control panel.
- From there select on clock, language and region.
- The users then need to select on keyboards and languages option.
- Now the users need to choose for their appropriate language from the display language option.
- After choosing the appropriate language select on ok.
Zoho change user name!
There is no way to change the existing username in Zoho mail. If the users want to change the Zoho mail’s username then the users need to create an new account on zoho. For this:
- First of all go to https://zapi.zoho.com
- select on sign up link.
- Enter a new user name, email address and also a password.
- Now do accept the terms and conditions and select ok.
Besides, the users can also contact the Zoho customer service and can get in touch with the customer executives present for the users. The customer representatives are available for 24/7 and 365 days so that the users can contact them at any time of the day.