SBCglobal email is one of the best email services across the world. SBCglobal users have access to all features of Yahoo after merging AT&T with the Yahoo. Apart from email services, SBCglobal users can use the high speed internet.SBCglobal customer service helps users in getting quick resolutions to various issues while accessing SBCglobal email account. SBCglobal users have access to all the features of Yahoo as well like email, chat room and instant messenger etc.
SBCglobal email has become most popular across the globe because of its awesome price range, world class customer service and better email settings. You can avail the high speed internet speed at low cost along with your email account. You can use the most advanced feature of SBCglobal email like customized websites, spam blocker and a huge address book.and also if you are trouble configurations SBCglobal email in outlook issues then follow the below steps or call now SBCglobal customer service number.
How to configure SBCglobal email in outlook?
SBCglobal allows users to access their e mail account using Outlook too. You can configure your Outlook for SBCglobal email account easily if you are little bit technical. However if you don’t have technical knowledge, no need to worry! Just follow below steps or you can call SBCglobal customer service number to get support in configuring your SBCglobal mail account with Outlook.
- Open Outlook on your computer and click on “Tools” menu in the main toolbar.
- Select “Account Settings” and then click on “New” button in the Account Lists section.
- Select “Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP” from the options menu. Outlook Configuration Manager opens another window to configure account settings.
- Select the check box labeled “Manual Configure Server Settings or Additional Server Types” and click the “Next” button.
- Select “Internet Email” for the protocol from which you download e-mail. Click the “Next” button.
- Enter “pop.att.yahoo.com” in the “Inbound Mail Server” field and “smtp.att.yahoo.com” in the “Outgoing Mail Server” field.
- Enter your name in the field called “Name”. This is the name that appears to the recipient.
- Finally enter your username and password for SBCglobal account. Click the “Next” button.
- Enter the e-mail address and password for the SBCglobal account and click the “Next” button.
- Select the field that allows outgoing email authentication and re-enter email and password in text boxes specified.
- Now go to the “Advanced” tab. Enter 995 in the incoming server port.
- Enter 465 in the Outgoing SMTP Server Port.
- Select “SSL” as the encryption type and click on “Next”.
- Click “Exit” to close the settings window.
How to add SBCglobal email to iPhone?
Follow the below instruction and simply add the SBCglobal email to iPhone,but if you are tired and you want to discuss with SBCglobal customer service executive then dial sbcglobal toll free number.
- Tap on “Settings” icon on your iPhone.
- Tap the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Select “Accounts” option and then select “Add Account” option.
- Select Others and then select “Add Mail Account”.
- Enter your name in the Name field shown.
- Enter SBCglobal email id in the “Email” field.
- Enter your account password in the “Password” field.
- Enter your account description in the “Description” field and then click on “Next”.
- Select “POP” option and enter “inbound.att.net” in the Incoming Mail Server field.
- Enter your email id in the User Name field and also enter your account password in the Password field.
- Tap “Next” to display the Outgoing Mail Server form.
- Enter “outbound.att.net” in the Outgoing Mail Server field.
- Save the settings. Now you can use your SBCglobal email account on your iPhone.
If the setting doesn’t works for your iPhone then you need to contact SBCglobal tech support team to get assistance on the issues.
How to add SBCglobal email on MAC?
Find below steps or dial SBCglobal customer service phone number for any type issues in SBCglobal email.
- Open “Settings” on your Mac computer.
- Click on “Mail, contacts and calendars” and select “Accounts”.
- Click on “Add account” and then select your SBCglobal email account.
- If it is not mentioned there then select “Others” and then click on “Add New Account”.
- Enter your SBCglobal email address and password in the respective fields.
- Click on “Next”.
- Select POP as account type and enter “inbound.att.net” in the “host name” field.
- Enter your email id in the user name field and password in the field below it.
- Click on “Next” and then enter “outbound.att.net” in the “Outgoing mail server” field.
- Save the setting. Now you can use your SBCglobal email account on your Mac computer.
You need to call the SBCglobal support team on SBCglobal customer service toll free number if you are unable to use your SBCglobal mail account on your mac.